歐陽巽

發發牢騷

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

寫於爾灣教會槍擊案後

在槍擊案後幾天,網路上不停地將槍擊案本質拉升到國族/種族認同作文比賽,便想起Pink Folyd 的Wish You Were Here。

以下僅透過翻譯表達我看到作文比賽後霎時湧上的悲傷。


So, so you think you can tell

好的,所以你認為你能分辨出

Heaven from Hell? Blue skies from pain?

天堂和地獄、藍天與憂傷的差別?

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?

你能看清冰冷鋼軌下的那片青草地嗎?

A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell?

如果是面紗之下的微笑呢?你覺得你有辦法辨認出來嗎?

Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?

他們是否能讓你將自己的英雄化作厲鬼?

Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?

將餘燼變成樹木?將惡語換為良言?

Cold comfort for change?

將無用的安慰換成實際的改變?

Did you exchange

你交換了嗎?

A walk-on part in the war

把自己從一個戰爭中的小人物

For a lead role in a cage?

交換為牢籠中一個領導的角色?

How I wish, how I wish you were here

我多麼希望你能明白

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl year after year

我們只是兩個年復一年地在一個金魚缸中不停打轉的迷失的靈魂

Running over the same old ground, what have we found?

一再重複同樣的老戲碼的我們,最終發覺到了什麼?

The same old fears, wish you were here

仍是那最初統治我們的恐懼,我多希望你能明白。

Like my work??
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..

CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
1

Want to read more ?

Login with one click and join the most diverse creator community.