Download Spotify Premium Free for iOS and Android
Are you looking for a trick to get free Spotify Premium on Android or iOS? If you don't want to pay for paid features, we'll show you how to get Spotify Premium Free on your phone.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free 2022
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download Spotify Premium for free on both Android and iOS mobiles without spending a penny.
Once you've followed any of these tutorials, you'll be able to enjoy all the paid Spotify Premium features for free, including unlimited skips, enabling extreme sound quality, removing ads, and the ability to play any song.
Spotify Premium trial accounts
The easiest trick to get Spotify Premium Free is to officially sign up for the 30-day free trial offered by Spotify for new users. From time to time, this trial can be 90 days or 3 months, so keep an eye on their social media.
You can use this method to enjoy all the premium features for free, like offline listening.
The only drawback, however, is that you'll have to create a new email address and a new Spotify account with a different username every ninety days, which can be a hassle if you want to have saved playlists.
Android: Install Spotify Premium Free mod cracked APK 2022
For Android users, we have a free Spotify Premium app, which allows you to enjoy almost all the features of the paid version without spending anything (some server-specific features may not work).
All you have to do is install the Spotify Premium APK on your Android mobile and sign in with your free Spotify account.
Here's how you can do this on your Android:
- Uninstall the original Spotify app from your device (if you have it installed).
- Download the modified version of Spotify Premium APK on pages https://techtodown.com/spotify-premium-apk-mod-1/.
- Install the app. If this is the first time you install an APK, you may have to allow installation from unknown sources (if you don't know how to do it, we leave it below).
- Open the application, enter your username and password and click on login.
How to install APK on Android:
- Settings > Apps & notifications .
- Access to special applications.
- Install unknown apps.
- Select the source app, such as Chrome.
- Tap Allow from this source to enable the download.
Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..