(觀後筆記)Watch These 17 Minutes To Change Your Life
Watch These 17 Minutes To Change Your Life
Speech on Failure
1. I was one of those kids that tried really hard to dress cool, to fit in.
2. The only person you’re hurting is yourself, you need to learn what really matters.
3. I had failed but with it, a new form of self-respect and self-love started to sink in.
4. Failure can help change your perspective and set you on a better path.
5. We’re told to follow our passion, but it’s very hard to know what you’re passionate about without experiencing much of the world.
6. You need to love what you do.
7. Passion propels individuals, past their limitations, beyond their inadequacies, and over their failures.
8. In life, the mistakes we make can either be a burden like a rock in the shoe, or you can let them go and learn from them.
9. Resilience means to continue on and to keep trying despite losses.
Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..