I did not have time to enjoy the first sunny days of spring. Winter is back again.
There was an extremely strong wind at night. I had two thoughts in my head.
- How many trees will fall in the nearby park?
- Do extreme weather conditions prevent the city from being attacked by air-ballistic missiles?
Last night, from this window, I could watch the drone attack on the city. At first, a bright spotlight beam moved in the sky. Then I saw a fireball that reached the drone in the sky. There was a bright flash. The flames continued to fall to the ground.
What was I thinking when I looked at this?
- Are my friends who live in the disaster area affected?
- If the missiles were not shot down, where were they aimed?
My friend was not injured, but a shop close to him was burned to the ground.
This raises one more question.
- Are the russians fighting against the civilian population?
Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..